The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Real account for $10K at broker Ninjatrader

The strategy on c2 continues to evolve.

The amount required for autotracking must match the current account size. Right now it’s about $100K.
Not many people can afford it.

I propose a new strategy for those who have small capital.

It’s enough to have a $10K account with the futures broker Ninjatrader.
With a $10K account I trade futures on micro index contracts (MES, MNQ) without taking excess risk.
Risks: daily loss limit - $500-600.
Intraday trading.

The minimum amount of money for entry the CME market starts from $10,000.
You can enter the market with smaller sum, for example 5.000$, but the risk in percent will be more.

The results of work for the first week of the account with 10К$.
In the first week earned $862.

If you are interested in joining this strategy, then email me at belpolyg@gmail.com
If there will be interested investors, I will launch a strategy for $10K capital for subscription.

2 Likes

The last two weeks have been slow, risk-free growth.
Cumulative total by profit: 2304 $
Worst day: -$124

1 Like

The subscription price has dropped from $500 to $150 (for three days).
Be sure to join at the low cost.

The profitability of the strategy is at its maximum value and is growing steadily.

Back to C2 Platform