Gen3 Auto StopLoss question

I have a question about whether or not a System Provider’s subsequent BTO/STO orders will be executed after a Gen3 Auto StopLoss is triggered.

If I set a Gen3 Auto StopLoss for a particular system, and:

1. During a trade, it gets triggered, and auto-stops me out of the trade

2. Keep in mind, that during this the System Provider’s trade is still active

3. Then, the System Provider makes a subsequent BTO or STO order (which would be an addition to the original trade for the System Provider)

Will the Gen3 Autotrade execute the subsequent order(s), even after a Gen3 Auto StopLoss is triggered?

For Gen3 AutoTrading, if you set your own personal stop loss, and that personal stop loss is triggered and flattens your position, you will not execute another trade if the system’s stop loss (or any other closing order) subsequently gets executed.

Instead, you will wait and “rejoin” the system when the system goes flat and then establishes a new position.

Thanks for your response, Matthew…

Above you mentioned, "…you will not execute another trade if the system’s stop loss (or any other closing order) subsequently gets executed."

Yeah, I understand about closing orders…

But, my question was about the system subsequently adding another OPENING order. Like the System Provider adding to his position. Would that get executed?

No. Same reason Matthew stated.