HARD RED SPRING electronic contract request

Mathew:

Can you please add the HARD RED SPRING electronic contracts to the C2 futures database. It’s went from 1000 to 1500 since I originally asked you about adding it a month ago now when it first came on my radar and I had asked you about it when I was trying to put in long order here via C2 into my trading system…

Let’s be ready for next time. :slight_smile:

Thanks,

ap

hard red spring WHEAT that is … Thanks!

Remind me please which exchange this trades on?

The flagship contract of the Minneapolis Grain Exchange (MGEX), hard red spring wheat, has traded here continuously since its inception.

Mathew -

Another 46% move was made today in the HARD RED SPRING March contracts… o well.

Any ideas when you will be able to add the HARD RED SPRING and HARD RED WINTER WHEAT electronic contracts?

Spring March contracts jumped up 46% today.

I emailed you about adding these back in early January of this year when I initially tried going long in them here at C2.

I would guess that the other commodity systems here at C2 may have an interested in these as well?

Imagine holding just a few contracts of these would be worth to the average joe - as good as winning the lottery! Grains and Beans are as good or better than gold - for now anyways.

thanks!!!

aspire trader

TrendingFuturesAlerts.com

"Imagine holding just a few contracts of these would be worth to the average joe - as good as winning the lottery! Grains and Beans are as good or better than gold - for now anyways. "

Please try not to appear so naive. This statement makes you look like you learned futures trading by reading Trading for Dummies. Everyone on the OTHER side may have lost their shirt! And even in a major favorable move, people often mismanage it.

A sudden huge gain from a position is considered fortunate trading, not good trading.

Good Morning Mr. futures-systems:

As you are aware, one only need very few contracts (1 or 2 can be plenty for those getting started) in the futures markets to possibly do very well, which is merely the point I was trying to ellude to in my passing gesture about “holding just a few contracts”.

If one was on the “wrong side” of the trend, well, as any “trading for dummies” book would point out, cut the loss short, and get out of the trade.

Simply put, it’s my job to pick out those commodities that are potential to have a trend. On Jan 16th, I found a new potential trend on hard red wheat which I asked Mathew about how to trade it here on C2, finding out it wasn’t available to do.

Since then hard red spring, and winter have done very well (spring going from 1100 to a high of 1981 - seems like that would be a bullish trend to me), which would have been a nice trade for our system (not that the other trends that we’ve found aren’t, but I want to be in all of the better trending commodities that I possibly can is my goal for trending futures).

I would like to see the hard red wheats available to trade here on C2, if Mathew can make it work with his data feed, which is what this fourm is about "suggestions / feedback…"

Obviously I am trying to provide a good commodities system that’s easy to follow for those that want to make money in those markets.

Have a good week…