How Do I Read Statistics On Collective2?

I’m currently running a simulated account and I’m kind of confused on how to read the daily outcomes. I looked up Profit/Loss which as I see is generally represented as a ration such as 2:1. But I’ve got one just showing $39?

Is there any simple way to just look at how things are performing? Like with my brokerage account I just simply look at the report on Google Finance which tells me a percentage gain or loss since I bought a stock.

If you are asking how to interpret the P/L column on a single trading system’s results page (i.e. if you are looking at a system’s trade-by-trade details), the “P/L” is not meant as a ratio of profit to loss, but rather means “here is the trade’s profit or loss.” That is, each line in the trade-by-trade results shows the trade’s hypothetical profit or loss, assuming commissions are taken into account.

If you are asking for guidance about how to interpret some other page in the web site, I’d like to try to help, but I will need some more details about what specifically you are looking at.

Good day, pls i will like to know how can one know how much is in his collective 2 account and how the system operate. pls you email the reply to me at " coperatesaint@yahoo.com" thank you

Hi, Saint:

Collective2 does not hold your money (you don’t write a check to us). Rather, you use a brokerage account that you own in your own name, and you use Collective2 trade recommendations (either manually or through computerized automation) to buy and sell based on signals that our platform publishes.

My suggestion is that you try to familiarize yourself with the web site by surfing around. If you have a specific question after that, let me know.

Matthew