The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

My Results Show I Lost 60% in the Market Today, 100% Inaccurate

So I logged into Collective 2 and damn near had a heart attack. It showed that today I sustained a 60% loss. And the fact that it’s a trade verified account, really had me scrambling to log into my account to see what could have possibly gone wrong.

Turns out, I’m having an up day. Like .3%. Nothing remotely like what C2 is showing.

How does that give fixed? It caused me to lose a subscriber today over it.

If you go to your dashboard from a computer there should be a help tab on the right side that you can use to submit a ticket. Or use this Support Open Ticket – Collective2

Hi Shawn - You had an option expiration / assignment at the same time as a split (for one specific symbol), so we handled the accounting incorrectly. It’s being recalculated now.

Okay great. Thank you.

Back to C2 Platform