How do you search the rank # of the systems

How do you search the rank # of the systems. I have no idea how that is done. I have looked everywhere and can’t figure it out. Thanks for your time…

define rank? you can click find a strategy on the left, the click the grid. you will see a searchable and sortable table. you can rank them by pretty much anything you want.

In the below paste from the right side of each system details page it lists the summary of statistics. In the last one listed on this paste as rank #, I would like to know if we can search for these ranks and see a list of the number 1 through say number 25. Thanks for responding…

Summary Statistics
Strategy began
2019-10-02
Suggested Minimum Capital
$35,000
Rank at C2 %
Top 0.5%
Rank #

i would ignore that. because that is called c2 score. its an algo that c2 put together. no one really know the details, other than some members figure out it has weighting in popularity, # of subscribers, # of trials, performance % vs all other strategy MTD, and drawdown % vs all other strategies MTD/YTD.

also imo its a bad way to see rank strategies. from my time here, i have seen some #1 or top 5 strategy in c2 score that are not good and has no long term trading records.

1 Like

You can still sort the systems according to their C2 score, just go to the Grid:
https://collective2.com/grid
(If needed, click on “Choose columns” and add the parameter C2 score.)

1 Like

Thank you for your time. I appreciate it and the advice. Would you mind sharing what systems you autotrade…