How to promote your strategy?

And people that started after aren’t ranked at all. 19th? Thats better than I expected. Thats out of how many strategies that have come and gone through the C2 platform? … Thats anyones guess but lets agree that its a BIG number. @JITF

Far below the returns I generate.

An important detail that is not written anywhere is that you can only apply to C2 Star certification with new strategies.

Thus I decided to open 2 strategies that will reflect the live accounts I am managing for 2 family members with slightly different risk appetite, but for sure much less than what I have.

So, from now on I have 3 strategies here in C2, from higher risk to lower risk:

Save For Retirement - Tries to reflect my live account and my higher risk acceptance level. It doesn’t reflect 100% my account because in my live account I am adding money each month, and here you cannot add funds (Higher Risk)

S4R Value and Growth - Reflects my family member 1 live account, the one that has higher risk acceptance (Medium Risk)

Save For Retirement LR - Reflects my family member 2 live account, the one that has lower risk acceptance (Lower Risk)

In 60 days I will let you know if I finally got the C2 Star certification for both systems.

Given that C2 Star only accepts new strategies, I had to upgrade to the Premium plan.

So far, my investment in C2:
Premium Plan - 990USD
C2 Star Strategy 1 - 199USD
C2 Star Strategy 2 - 199USD

If everything goes according to the plan I reach break even on 13th March, and afterwards is all profit :smiley:

I’ll never promote my strategy in any form. In addition, I’ll increase the monthly subscription fee gradually to $1212 or a little higher. I believe profesional strategy need professional investors.

1 Like

I am very happy today :slight_smile: I reached 100% return on my live account since I started to document all my trades on Yahoo Finance.

And my trading record here in C2 is slowly being built at the rhythm of 1 day per 24h! My main strategy, Save for Retirement passed the 10% return mark!

1 Like

Congrats on your trading record!

But you know that publishing here the link to your strategy is a form of promotion, right? :wink:

Thanks mate, I think the viewers may be limited in the forum. It’s only a way of communication… :slight_smile:

Another happy day here :smiley:

1 Like

The best way to promote your strategy is to start a system right after a market collapse and start of a new recovery, you will beat good systems all night and all day. My systems will just have to wait for the inevitable collapse and carnage that will ensue.

2 Likes

Let me know exactly when that happens. I’ll be sure to go all-in on the equity market on the margin :wink:

1 Like

Finding a system on the leader board that was around before the collapse is like finding a needle in a haystack :rofl:

1 Like

AlgoTrader III and Favour ETF

Add MyLivePortfolio to that exclusive list too :wink:

This is the last time that I will share my Yahoo Finance trade record, because it is not verified by any external entity. I believe that my results here in C2 will be much more valuable than any YF trading record that I can have.

From now on, I will only post here the results achieved in Collective 2.

Does anyone know why the return showed in the dashboard is usually slightly different from what you can see in your trading strategy. Now, for example, in the dashboard says 14,2% return and in the strategy page says 13,8%.

I believe the dashboard does not include the subscription fee and AutoTrade fee estimated drag.

1 Like

I don’t believe you are correct about it showing the highest. I believe it only shows the highest if the current is the highest.

All time change means all time change.

Yes you were correct @InteractiveAssets , on the strategy page C2 calculates ROI from starting capital, while on the dashboard it calculates ROI from starting capital minus trading fees and subscription fee.
So unless I am missing something, this last number will always be higher, by definition, assuming the subscription fee is not zero of course.

1 Like