I have just subscribed to a stock system here on C2. I'm doing autotrading for the first time. <br /><br />C2 says they use a feature called Autosync that "confirm[s] that your brokerage account holds all the positions it is supposed to hold,

I have just subscribed to a stock system here on C2. I’m doing autotrading for the first time.

C2 says they use a feature called Autosync that "confirm[s] that your brokerage account holds all the positions it is supposed to hold, and only those positions."

So I’m not allowed to enter my own personal trades on my own account in addition to the trades the system I subscribed to?

I’m befuddled. I like trading the SPY myself and just wanted to add a system from here to add diversification to my account. Is this not possible??

Hi JA,

That is correct. Traders cannot mix AutoTrading with manual trading in a single brokerage account. If a manual trade is detected, AutoTrading will be disabled. Nothing further will happen in your account until you turn AutoSync back on via the AutoTrade Control Panel.

Traders who wish to continue with manual trading need to have a separate brokerage account and dedicate the account used on C2 just to AutoTrading.

Hi JA,

That is correct. Traders cannot mix AutoTrading with manual trading in a single brokerage account. If a manual trade is detected, AutoTrading will be disabled. Nothing further will happen in your account until you turn AutoSync back on via the AutoTrade Control Panel.

Traders who wish to continue with manual trading need to have a separate brokerage account and dedicate the account used on C2 just to AutoTrading.

Hi JA,

Traders who wish to continue with manual trading need to have a separate brokerage account and dedicate the account used on C2 to AutoTrading.