I never receive alerts by sms

I subscribe systems, and i dont receive signals by sms mobile. Why? I want my money of this month. If C2 promise signals goes to sms, then why i never receive, and always i have to delete my suscription, and losing my money???

Joaquin:

To receive SMS messages, you need to set up this option. Go to MY ACCOUNT (upper menu bar, after logging in) and scroll down to the area that says Email Preferences.

I have Use compact SMS format checked, then why doesnt work? I have my phone number include my country area in Spain. Please Mathew, what is the solution, to avoid unsucribe for always of systems?

You have not entered a valid SMS/email address. Look at the space: "Send trade signals to alternate signal-only email" – you have left this completely blank.

We can send emails in SMS format, but you need to specify your SMS phone as an email address. (example: 9141112234@vtext.com)

OK, but i dont have any email with this format to get sms messagges. The normal sms, is a phone number only, i think. Where i get a email to send my sms?