The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

I'm offering you the «Sentiments Systems»

Hello!

I offer you one of the most stable systems I have created. It is not just a system (https://collective2.com/details/125502778). " Sentiments Systems " is a portfolio consisting of several systems. All systems complement each other and trade long and short transactions. During the bear markets of 2000-2002 and 2008-2009 the system was steadily bringing profit . Here is the equity system from the end of 1999 to the present day on the QQQ data.

I use ProShares Ultra QQQ ( QLD ) to trade, but you can trade on other correlated instruments. If you want more reliability and less risk, then trade “Sentiments Systems” on QQQ . If you want more profit, you can trade this system on options or futures .

The data of the system test on QLD at the starting capital of 10000$ since 2006:

%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5

The future doesn’t have to repeat the past, it may be different.
In the future, this system may behave differently.

I wish you success in trading!

Back to C2 Platform