Issue closing a trade out

So I’m having an issue closing the trade out I go to close the market trade out because it’s up 18,373 which is not bad and it won’t close out it’s actually said it had to go with a limit order it’s a futures mind you but I’m having issues and I don’t know what the issue is is it because I’m using the web trader because I still have to get you know computer and everything from the shop and install some software that is compatible with this platform. But I need help

We want to help! But… please try to give us very specific details. Show a screen shot or two of what you mean. Include your system id. Include the exact text you are referring to (“it’s actually said it had to go with a limit order” doesn’t really ring any bells, so I would need to know the exact message to be able to help). TLDR: screen shot and details please.

this the issue I am having. I go to close the trade and this happens

The E-Mini Heating Oil December contract has no volume:

You should trade the full size contract QHO instead. I’ll leave the position since it’s a trial strategy, but just something to keep in mind when you move to a paid one.