Jsa capital group

100% discretionary Day Trading Long/Short short term system. Developer trades ES, NQ, CL, GC, and ZN with most focus on NQ. (past results isnt indicative of future performance) As of today avg winner is $1,172 avg loss is
$650.08 with a 64% profitable. Trades closed 4:15. System gets signals from custom indicator that identifies trend, or lack of, age of trend, and strength of trend (strong trends will be pressed with larger size i.e. 4-6 contracts) With emphasis on low draw down, system trades less when in draw down mode. No adding to losers, and Hard stops are in place. Developer will monitor and attempts to exit around support and resistance areas to avoid a full stop hit.

https://collective2.com/details/117217846

Another martingale strategy. This type of strategy is becoming all too common.

Another person out for a quick buck again advertising big returns when several other of their strategies failed.

it looks fine with 40-60 points between fist entries and last entry in this type of volatility. It’s not like 200-400 points on some system

System trades less when trading poorly…opposite of martingale, this is anti-martingale. System is teared scaling so you have to be profitable on day before trading larger sizes, much like placing your toe in the pool before jumping in. And trading size is decreased if trading poorly. But you are correct too many martingales out there.

Sounds good…I will keep an eye on it.

What about all your other strategies you crashed?

CharterJoe,
I was about to ask a similar question, the three systems you abandoned were they algos or also discretionary but based on a different strategy?

Can’t say I really understand this. I get not trading more when in draw down, but less?

I would not call this martingale. Don’t see alot of it in past trades. But I am curious about the past system failures. I’m sure we’d all like to hear about those and what makes this any different.

Looks like another pump and dump strategy in the hopes someone actually pays the $300 monthly sub fees. No trades for 8 days now…anyone can get lucky for a short time in trading. This is why they pump it since they know they cannot continue staying profitable.

Good thing we can see previous failed strategies from developers.

He delays his trades to show by 7 days. Maybe he has been trading and it isn’t showing? According to the graph he is doing something.

But based on how ridiculous the returns our and the non-response about previous systems, I can’t hold out much hope for this guy.

Yup…totally agree.

I have been trading. seeing it live wouldn’t make a difference you have been negative ever since. its my system and i can delay as long as i like. My system has made higher highs nearly every day. JSA CAPITAL GROUP has account restrictions in total loss from collective2 (in the bata phase) Like i said before system isnt martingale It adds to winners based off my own personal indicator. would you like a free trail? And as to the other losses they were too under capitalized ( 1 NQ only was a 2k account. trading NQ) and didnt have day or account loss limits, JSA CAPITAL GROUP does have restrictions. As of now account is +118% witch accounts all losses from all systems.

2 Likes

I have changed delay from 168 hours to 2 hours I honestly do not see how this matters unless someone is planning on coat tailing trades for free. And I will answer any questions im not going to be checking the forum every day so subscribe and ask if you have any questions.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update! Since you don’t trade that often I think having less delay will show that your system is still up and running.

Well…it didn’t take long this time but another martingale strategy crashes again! lol

Even with a two hour delay on trades, we can’t see what happened, so I guess he’s still in them, hoping for the best :slight_smile:

RIP Joe, dont worry he will come back next month as Phil, with 60% gain in May.

2 Likes

KABOOM!!! :exploding_head: That took less than a month.

I guess @BuddyFox will be back in a couple weeks under a new name. What a joke.

This is an interesting case study in why not to invest in high flying scammers like @BuddyFox. In his defense, it is NOT a martingale strategy. He did NOT add to losers (so far). He added to winners.

His problem is he effectively straight up lied about his risk control. Looks like he had no stop losses in place.
Not sure what he considers “low” draw down. When you have less than $60k in your account and you short 25 (!!!) NQ futures (not even sure how that is allowed), you effectively have NO risk control. That trade actually worked out for him. My guess is his next big one didn’t. We’ll see.

Thankfully it doesn’t seem like there were people trading with him by this point.

Maybe if he HAD used a martingale strategy he might have lasted a bit longer? lol

1 Like