The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Leader Board criteria

Can someone tell me what is the criteria for a strategy to appear on the Leaderboard ? Does it need to be trading for some minimum period ? Thanks.

Can anyone from C2 shed any light on this ??

I think @MatthewKlein explained this in another thread. I remember him saying it has something to do with how well your strategy is performing in it’s category. That way there is a blend of futures, options, stocks, etc. on the leader board and not just dominated by a single type. It would seem to promote diversification so hopefully if you sub to multiple strategies they aren’t exactly correlated. IMO that is the point to this platform. I find it funny when subs jump from one to the other rather than just spreading our their risk.

I think the exact criteria is mostly “secret”, to prevent trade leaders from gaming the system.

1 Like

Thank you for your explanation. I think it’s wrong to call it “LEADER” board, with some strategies with small gains on there whilst some missing with higher gains ! Unless it’s decided by popularity ie number of subs.

There’s a strategy on the " Grid" showing 36796% gains but, when you go into it, it shows -159% , is it possible to get more than 100% minus ???

As you know, if the investor trades on margin (futures, Forex, etc…) he can lose more than his initial deposit (in other words more than 100%).

Back to C2 Platform