Matthew – forums for each autotrading broker?

Hi Matthew,

If I may be bold, I think there are two categories of Collective2 clients – those that use one or more of the autotrading brokers, and those that are interested in others’ experience with them. Both of these constituents are hungry for information and a place to provide feedback on their favored (or not so favored) brokers.

In my own case, I have fair amount of experience with FXCM, and small bit with both Open E Cry and optionsXpress. I have many stories to tell, questions to ask and rants to relate on the autotrading experience in general and with each of these brokers specifically.

Unfortunately, the “Collective2 Suggestions, Feedback, Questions” forum is a rather large haystack to find any practical information on the autotrading brokers. I have just spent several hours searching for useful postings on optionsXpress before posting my own question, pretty much to no avail. I don’t believe that this is because there is no interest in optionsXpress, rather that there is no obvious place to create posts about it.

Could I suggest that you create a dedicated forum for each of the current five autotrading brokers, along with a separate forum for general “Generation 2” autotrading topics. Preferably these additional forums would be “pinned” to the top of the list as this forum is.

Kind regards,

Stephen

I think it would be better to rename the TrafeBullet forum back to autotrading, as it used to be