The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Maximum Position Sizes limits understanding/explnations

Hello,

I’m trying to understand these new limits in the trading strategy that I have now with subscribers;

@MNQZ0 MICRO E-MINI NASDAQ 100 DECEMBER 2020 – 26
@NQZ0 E-MINI NASDAQ 100 DECEMBER 2020 – 9

1. Why I can trade more in the E-mini rather than the M-NQ? I understand it’s related to the volume but I didn’t understand the logic behind to limitation, because if it’s related to the subscriber capital the E-mini has a much bigger requirement rather than the e-micro.
    Also Is there an option to change the Emini let’s say 3 contracts to 30 contracts in eMicro so I can build a position trade?

2. If I have a subscriber that let’s say from country X that cannot trade product Y is my strategy now limited to this subscriber? meaning I cannot trade in my strategy this product ( Assume he is AutoTrading)

3.I see that when a new subscriber joins, I have new limitations for my strategy is that true, or the system/sec/regulation adds each time new limitations?

4.If I’ll have potentially X subscribers is there a chance I’ll not be able to trade @NQZ0 E-MINI NASDAQ 100 DECEMBER 2020 for example?

I tried to find information on the website but I could find
Thank you.

Read here first few posts , all explained .

Back to C2 Platform