Maximum Position Sizes limits understanding/explnations

Hello,

I’m trying to understand these new limits in the trading strategy that I have now with subscribers;

@MNQZ0 MICRO E-MINI NASDAQ 100 DECEMBER 2020 – 26
@NQZ0 E-MINI NASDAQ 100 DECEMBER 2020 – 9

1. Why I can trade more in the E-mini rather than the M-NQ? I understand it’s related to the volume but I didn’t understand the logic behind to limitation, because if it’s related to the subscriber capital the E-mini has a much bigger requirement rather than the e-micro.
    Also Is there an option to change the Emini let’s say 3 contracts to 30 contracts in eMicro so I can build a position trade?

2. If I have a subscriber that let’s say from country X that cannot trade product Y is my strategy now limited to this subscriber? meaning I cannot trade in my strategy this product ( Assume he is AutoTrading)

3.I see that when a new subscriber joins, I have new limitations for my strategy is that true, or the system/sec/regulation adds each time new limitations?

4.If I’ll have potentially X subscribers is there a chance I’ll not be able to trade @NQZ0 E-MINI NASDAQ 100 DECEMBER 2020 for example?

I tried to find information on the website but I could find
Thank you.

Read here first few posts , all explained .