Medallion Fund (Forex), CME FX Products (Futures)

Hi,

Today new highs in profits on my systems:

Thanks for your interest in my systems.

1. “PFSignal com I FX” (Forex) | https://collective2.com/details/130313599

2. “PFSignal com I CME C2S” (FX Products CME) | https://collective2.com/details/130771076

3. “PFSignal com I FX C2S” (Forex) | https://collective2.com/details/130705804

Have a nice day.

Michael

Hi,

This system was transferred to С2Star I “PFSignal com I CME C2S” (CME) | https://collective2.com/details/130771076 I “PFSignal com I CMEC2S” (CME, C2Star) I https://collective2.com/details/131769737

Now I have 3 systems active for subscription = 2 systems on C2Star + 1 system (not C2Star):

1. “PFSignal com I FX” (Forex)
  1. “PFSignal com I FXC2S” (Forex, C2Star)
  1. “PFSignal com I CMEC2S” (CME, C2Star)

Have a nice day.

Michael

Congratulations, Michael, you are a force of nature the way you keep trying!

2 Likes

I guess if you can’t make money from trading for yourself you can make money from collecting fees from trading for others. Life is good. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Keep trolling algo systems …

1 Like

@CJan, sure…I’m not complaining…I’m only complimenting @MAP for his great sales ability.

1 Like

Hi,

Helpful hints when copying my systems:

1. Do not idealize my trading results. Stable every month for a long period of time, at least over a period of several years, you are unlikely to receive a plus every month, this is not a bank deposit. There will be periods of drawdowns, since everything in this world is cyclical and the results in trading are no exception, after growth there is always a decline or stagnation in growth occurs for some time and this should be taken normally.

2. Diversify your savings - don’t put all your eggs in one basket.

3. Constantly and continuously monitor the results, it is advisable to do this several times a week, so you will be calmer.

4. Understand that the profitability is not linear, it is not a bank deposit, that income received in the past cannot serve as a guarantee of receiving these income in the future.

5. Do not worry once again and do not share your experiences with me about where the market will go or that at the moment the wrong position is open in your opinion (I do not provide a psychological session service), since there is a stop loss for every deal , there is a risk limit. Excessive anxiety only ruins the final result.

6. There are periods, several trading sessions, several trading weeks, when there is no trading activity, this is normal. Constant presence in the market and constant trading does not affect profit in any way for the better, does not make it more, sometimes only a few trading sessions make a result in a whole month. You need to be able to wait, work out only clear signals, and then the result will be much better.

7. There is a possibility that you could lose some or all of your investments and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading and seek the advice of an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.

Yesterday I recorded a loss on a trading idea for all my systems (2 systems on C2Star + 1 system not C2Star):

1. “PFSignal com I FX” (Forex). Subscription cost 25 USD per month.
  1. “PFSignal com I FXC2S” (Forex, C2Star). Subscription cost 125 USD per month.
  1. “PFSignal com I CMEC2S” (CME, C2Star). Subscription cost 125 USD per month.

Have a nice day.

Michael

1 Like

@AndrewHaney

Oct '19

If you are an investor/subscriber, it is very important that you read this.

When I first became a subscriber on C2, I wondered why there wasn’t a long history of good traders. After asking around and making my own observations, I believe the number one reason why good traders leave C2 is because the subscribers are so nasty to deal with. Most subscribers aren’t experienced traders, and they’re usually over-leveraged and paying subscriptions fees that are way too high for their account size. This makes for stressed out subscribers, who are constantly watching the performance of the traders. The subscribers leave nasty comments on the public forum, as well as send nasty private messages to the trade leaders.

For everyone’s sake, here is a brief summary on how trading works.

Trading is like professional poker. It’s a game of odds and probabilities. Good traders have an “edge”. An edge is simply a higher probability of one outcome happening over another. In other words, if a trader truly has an edge, and they’re obeying their rules, they will make money in the long run. However, wins and losses are not evenly distributed. It’s quite common for good traders to go through drawdowns of 6-12 months. It’s important to see the big picture. If you look at a trader’s five year history, you will start to notice longer drawdowns, but they seem insignificant in hindsight…but at the time, it was stressful for the subscribers. Most likely the subscribers bailed after the drawdown, just before the rally continued.

All traders use different strategies which yield different win-loss ratios. But in general, 90% of a trader’s losses and wins will cancel out. This means that the last 10% are the big wins that make the trader’s equity curve go up. You will notice this if you look at trader’s history. This is difficult for subscribers because the 10% big wins aren’t evenly distributed. They are often dependent on the speed of the market and they will be clustered together. This means that it’s very normal to go many months with mediocre results, because the small wins and small losses are cancelling each other out.

Some helpful tips if you’re a subscriber:

1. Don’t watch your account balance every day. Watch it for the first week to make sure there aren’t glitches in the system, and then check it once per month. You will only make it worse by checking it more often. You will be tempted to unsubscribe after a drawdown, only to miss out on the rally.

2. Be nice to your trade leaders. If you scare them away from C2, we all suffer.

3. If you are lying awake in bed worrying about your money, you are scaling too large. Your subscription fees should be less than 10% of your account balance (annually). This means that you need to surpass a 10% return just to break even.

4. Don’t criticize the trader’s method. If you don’t like that they add to losing positions, then find another trader. There are many ways to make money.

5. Be grateful for the people who created C2. They are enabling you to grow your money with very low fees compared to traditional funds that take a percentage of your gains. If you make money each year, the fees are minimal and worth every penny.

6. Spread out your risk. The plans that allow you more traders are more expensive, but this lowers your risk. Statistics say that the optimal spot for reducing risk for a basket fund of stocks is 20 stocks. Start to see your traders as a basket of stocks. Scale accordingly. If you have 100k and five traders, allocate each of them 20k.

7. Realize that these traders are putting up with a lot of subscriber garbage just to earn a small monthly fee. They could make more taking a percentage of your gains. Be grateful for that.

8. Build relationships with your traders. If they decide to leave C2 and go private, you’ll want them to invite you with them.

These are thoughts off the top of my head. Hope this helps to clarify some things.

Drew

Have a nice day.

Michael

Hi,

Received certification for my system at C2Star:

“PFSignal com I FX C2S” (Forex) | https://collective2.com/details/130705804

Trading experience since 2006. Manual trading, based on the use of advanced mathematical algorithms that generate accurate entry and exit signals, as well as on the analysis of intraday currency futures billboards of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME Group). Trading is carried out both on a trend and on reversals, for the GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF currency pairs. Each trade is protected by a stop loss. Not martingale.

Have a nice day.

Michael

4 Likes

Congrats Michael! That’s a very difficult achievement.

2 Likes

Hello Michael,

Congratulations on getting your star! Hope you continue to have success navigating these interesting markets!

A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.
~Franklin D. Roosevelt~

2 Likes

Congrats

I want to ask a question . I see one of the requirements is to outperform the Sp500 by 1% and strategy must be positive . I see yours isnt positive . Can someone explain .

2 Likes

Huge congratulations, Michael.
It is definitely not an easy achievement.

2 Likes

The 1% outperformance metric is calculated on a rolling 60 day period. I notice a lot of CStar strategies when the market pulls backs making it easier the meet this requirement. When the market trends higher a lot lose their status.

4 Likes

Congratulations! I like that they offer a dashboard like that. I didn’t know they did until recently. Stay cautious though, those metrics are quite strict and it may be a bit too early to celebrate. Regardless, good job.

1 Like

Wise words about caution, @InteractiveAssets. C2Star requirements are quite strict and (even occasionally) relying on massive leverage to achieve results can be especially perilous.

Michael, be careful piloting that ship! The fishing might seem good but the waters are pretty crazy right now…
All the best!

1 Like

@EthosPortfolio, thanks for explaining the C2Star performance metrics. It is definitely more common to have many C2Star certified strategies when benchmark S&P500 is negative over a period of time. Over the next few weeks, it is possible that nearly every current C2Star strategy will be briefly certified, but, if this were a common scenario, many more strategies would try for the star.

However, it goes both ways as there are also times when exceeding the benchmark while maintaining C2Star requirements is incredibly difficult, such as from April to August of this year. There were many months during that time where there were few or even no certified strategies.

3 Likes

There is no such thing as a “crazy” market, only traders on the wrong side of the move…

1 Like

@LiveForexSignals,
“Crazy” markets means increased volatility along with potential for high spreads, etc. With this definition there have certainly been quite a few times even in the past year that could be considered “crazy” markets–especially in Forex where risk is often amplified through high leverage.

2 Likes

Trend-following traders thrive on (and adore) increased volatility.

As a Forex trader I have not noticed any significant widening of the spread during the last 15 years.

1 Like