MT4 -> C2 signal transmission error

Hi,

I’m broadcasting a Forex Statistical Arbitrage strategy ([LINKSYSTEM_67637859]) that uses multiple concurrent open positions each with its own TP and SL. After about the 5th position or so, I get the following error from trademonitorbasic:

“Order did not get sent to Collective 2. The following error was return - Too many stops orders for symbol BARUSDCHFSPT” [sic]

1. Why is it doing this and how do i get around it? Right now i’m only using 30 concurrent orders max, but this may go as high as hundreds or even thousands in the future as the risk is more evenly spread among more instruments.

Should I have trademonitorbasic ignore TP and SL and instead close out the positions when they are closed by TP/SL in MT4?

2. I also noticed that once a position gets closed, they ALL get closed in C2, as opposed to being closed in the same order they are closed in MT4. Is there any way around this?

The one position closes all - I will look at that. I believe the non-free version doesn’t have that issue, but neither should the free version.

Yeah, the stop orders count against the limit. So if you ignore SL / TP’s it will address it.

what is the limit of simultaneous open positions?

So does anyone know what the limit is for concurrent open positions in C2?

There is a maximum of five working stop orders per symbol and five working limit orders per symbol.

There is a maximum of five working stop orders per symbol and five working limit orders per symbol.

Thanks for your response. I’ll just transmit the signals with no SL /TP, and just have them be closed when the SL/TP get tripped in my MT4, since there appears to be no limit on open market orders.