Net Profit Margin Daily Update

Today, our focus is on Redbook Chain Store Sales, FHFA House Price Index, New Home Sales, and Richmond Fed Mtg.

It seems to me that since I am not a subscriber I shouldn’t be able to tell that you are probably holding 1,010 shares of TQQQ, but because of the way C2 shows dividends on your strategy page I bet that is exactly what you are holding. If I am right don’t you think C2 should change that?

1 Like

oh my, i had no idea, that’s hilarious! yes, it should be the precise holdings at the ex-dividend date, which may well be the current holdings as well if the strategy holds trades a while.

1 Like

Today, our focus is on MBA Mortgage Applications, State Street Investor Confidence Index, and Results of $20B, 2-Yr FRN Auction.

Today, our focus is on Durable Goods, Initial Jobless Claims, and EIA Natural Gas Inventory.

Today, our focus is on GDP Q1, Consumer Sentiment, and Baker-Hughes Rig Count.

Nice catch.

@MatthewKlein

Today, our focus is on Personal Income and Outlays and Dallas Fed Manufacturing Survey.

1 Like

Today, our focus is on Employment Cost Index and Chicago PMI.

Today, our focus is on MBA Mortgage Applications, Treasury Refunding Quarterly Announcement, PMI Manufacturing Index, and Construction Spending.

Today, our focus is on Auto Sales and Initial Jobless Claims.

Today, our focus is on Non-farm Payrolls, Retail Inventories, and ISM Non-Manufacturing Index.

1 Like

Today, our focus is on Initial Jobless Claims and Producer Price Index.

Trade war news trumps economic fundamentals, again. Thanks, Mr. Market.

1 Like

The equilibrium tends always towards fundamentals in my experience - and this current politic/trade-war rhetoric presents another opportunity. The key is in the timing.

1 Like

Today, our focus is on the Quarterly Services Report, Consumer Sentiment, and E-Commerce Retail Sales.

1 Like

Today, our focus is on Chicago Fed National Activity Index, Fed’s Bostic Speech, and Fed’s Harker: Economic Outlook.

1 Like

Today, our focus is on Existing Home Sales.

Today, our focus is on Fed’s Bullard: U.S. Monetary and Economic Policy, MBA Mortgage Applications, Fed’s Williams Speech, Fed’s Bostic Speech, Fed’s Kaplan Speech, EIA Petroleum Inventories, and FOMC minutes.

Today, our focus is on Initial Jobless Claims, PMI Composite Flash, New Home Sales, EIA Natural Gas Inventory, and Kansas City Fed Mfg Survey.

1 Like