New Order Entry Screen

Hi Matt,

I have tried the new order entry screen, and I found the new way of selecting order types is not user friendly:

In the old version, we could select the right order type (BTO, STO, BTC, or STC) by ONE click. But, the new version requires TWO clicks:

1. First click to have the pulldown menu; and

2. 2nd click to selct the order type.

Also, I found the new version is more error prone (wrong order type is selected). I really hope you can keep the old order selection menu intact (other new features are ok).

Kind regards,

/SH

[LINKSYSTEM_81887314]

Unless you are scalping the market on a tick by tick basis, having to click twice to place your order won’t change anything in the long run in my humble opinion, don’t you think?

Hi there,

You may have a point. But, I have very high expectation for you and Matt. I know you guys can do a better job in delivering the best user experience.

By the way, a Google employee probably would not be allowed to respond to his customer this way. -:slight_smile:

Kind regards,

/SH

[LINKSYSTEM_81887314]

Sorry, My mistake in my last reply. I thought you are the programmer working for Matt, since you have a nice photo as Matt’s guys do.

Please accept my apology.

Kind regards,

/SH

[LINKSYSTEM_81887314]

The guy on the photo is, of course, Hollywood actor Michael Douglas, playing Gordon Gekko in the classic movie "Wall Street", one of my favorite trading movie.