New strategy, getting TOS badge too slow, advice?

Hi, new Trade Leader here. I launched my Battle Axe volatility strategy a couple weeks ago, and I’m running it as a BrokerTransmit strategy from a new Roth IRA I established at IB just for the purpose of running this strategy, running the strategy 100%.

https://collective2.com/details/109915793

So I’m definitely “TOS”; it’s a significant portion of my retirement funds! Trouble is getting the TOS badge. My vol strategy (like a lot of Volatility Risk Premium strategies) has been long XIV for a long time, and seems unlikely to change soon. And using BrokerTransmit it takes 10 trades before I earn the TOS badge… at this rate (based on my personal trading the past year) it might take another 10 months to get that many trades.

I’d like the TOS badge. Any advice? Since I don’t have any subscribers, should I consider making some in and out trades to earn the badge? I don’t like how that would look on my trading record (raises questions when there shouldn’t be any). But does something like that look dodgy to potential subscribers? I can’t see why a BrokerTransmit account is held hostage to this rule… does ten trades actually prove anything extra that 1 or 2 trades does not? Or should I just wait for my TOS badge patiently.

As an aside, I appreciate the tone and quality of the content here in the forums! I’ve learned a lot about what investors want (that’s why I want my TOS badge), and can proudly say you won’t have to worry about me using Martingale or doing anything but switching my entire account back and forth in volatility funds (XIV and VXX) 99+% of the time (there may be a day sitting in cash on occasion), with zero position management or hedging with options. What you see is what you get, drawdowns included. Personally I’ve learned to not mind drawdowns nearly so much as long as I can keep the CalMAR ratio up (no promises there, just goals).

I think people want a longer track record or more trades. People want to see a ROI on their $100. Maybe make it free for 2 months.

Thanks, no doubt, and I’m not expecting any subscribers for the first few months for that reason. This really was a post about the trials of getting my TOS badge, but maybe your point can be taken in that regard: by the time Battle Axe is a few months old, I may just have enough trades to get that TOS badge anyway.

And… after starting this reply and thinking about your suggestion, I’ve now upped the Free Trial period to 60 days before the paid subscription kicks in. After I get more of a track record I may lower that back down, but it makes sense right now. Thanks @TT3