TOS strategy to watch

Hi All,
If anyone is interested in TOS then add this to your watch-list. Thing to note here, the 12% DD occurred in the first 2 weeks and was fine tuned slightly and since then it’s turned around +25% in less than a month. Hoping to make on average around +10% - 15% per month. Stop loss and target placed at the onset.

Hi,
To all those who sent me private messages asking for a FREE trial period, sorry I will not be offering a free trial. The best I can do is a 50% discount for couple of months or alternatively please simulate for free. Thank you.

I like the TOS-badge :wink:

What happened to all your other (hidden) strategies?

The hidden strategies are, I believe the resets I have done. Finally I feel I am on the right track.

I commend you for being TOS, and for not making all your previous strategies private. How have you backtested this strategy and what makes it different from all your others?

@aum108, just click on his name on the strategy page and then “Strategy Activity Details” and you’ll see them all. While they are dead they aren’t private so you can check em out.

DogZebra_Investing,
Some of my older strategies had to be scrapped due to time contraint ( I only trade part-time ). Lately, I developed strategies that were great in volatile market but started to fail in slow market condition ( basically I was trying to run before I could walk ). On this blog I read other peoples comments about having a strategy that would last for years to come and seen some strategies that only make modest amounts per year and are still around. So I thought I was trying to achieve too much too quickly. This strategy was developed for a slow market but works just as well in today’s volatile conditions, only difference is that the trade takes lot less time to hit the target or the stop. I have back tested this manually about last 9 months. The idea behind this strategy is too keep the losses to a minimum ( and hence the DD ) .

DogZebra,

Another thing, my earlier strategies were not TOS, and after few months of not getting subscribers I lost interest in C2. Now I trade in a real account I am concentrating on building that up and if I get subscribers on the way then that’s a bonus.

2 Likes

Cool, gracias :grin:

Most serious investors will wait and watch for a few months before subscribing,
because most strategies on C2 are not reliable and don’t survive the first 6 months.

That’s a fair comment.

Finally, someone who is serious about trading. As you focus on your own trading and your own balance subscribers will follow. Also you will build trust and loyalty alone the way. I had strategies I subscriber to been thru 25%-50% and I didn’t leave. I stop strategies while making money because I see all the signs of them only cared about sub fees.

GL, hopefully I will subscribe to it soon.

1 Like

OSUTAI,
Thank you for your kind words.

Since the system is fairly new, some people have asked for a discount, I think it would be fair to offer the same discount to everyone interested.
Custom discount coupon for ‘TANGO 6644’

You have just created a new coupon code:
UGXF24545
This will also be emailed to you.

This coupon allows a new subscriber access to ‘TANGO 6644’ at reduced price.

Instead of the standard price of $250.00 per month, user having this coupon will be charged $125.00 per month.

This reduced price will remain in effect until 2019-01-06 12:00:00 Eastern U.S. time.

Please note that this coupon expires on 2019-01-06 12:00:00 Eastern U.S. time.

1 Like

Hello, could you please make your system available on C2 white label websites (websites who resell, remarket c2)…it’s in your system options.

Many thanks

I had already checked the box in the C2 Distribution Network, I don’t know why it’s not showing up.

This is what help-desk are saying

Marc Mayerson (Collective2 Help Desk)

Nov 13, 13:52 EST

Hi Bikker,

When I search on one of our white label sites, both those strategies show as available for resale. You may want to ask the client to check again, or to send us an email if he is having trouble locating strategies for resale.

Sincerely,

Marc Mayerson