New TOS TOOL - Alert us when Trading Real Capital Starts

Hello C2 Community and @ MatthewKleinstrong text

I see that from time to time trade leaders that I trust create new strategies which are TOS (Trade On Strategy with real capital) and I would like to be alerted of that by email or maybe have an extra filter to see that quickly.

2018-08-17_11-52-57

Is there a way to get an email alert when new TOS strategies appear on C2? For me its valuable to know TOS Managers Market View and Current Position. Maybe a recurring blog post giving head ups on TOS with less than 4 weeks of TrackRecord can solve the issue if others are having the same need.

For example, The manager of R Option this month published two new TOS: An Intraday Futures Strategy and an Option Strategy, It can save me and others time of constant research to find new TOS.

2018-08-17_11-40-15

Thanks

Is there someone else that can find this valuable? Please give feedback…

2 Likes

Hi @Mar20,

you posted this in the C2E forum so I’ll reply with a C2E query I find useful for discovering TOS strategies. Some of the stats are commented out because the query ‘blows up’ if the stat doesn’t exist for a strategy.

var tosSystems = (from item in C2STATS
where item.StatName == “ownerAutoTradesPcnt”
where item.StatValueVal >= 50
select item.SystemId).ToList();

var sysStats = new List();
foreach (var id in tosSystems) {

var sys = C2SYSTEMS.Where(s=>s.SystemId==id).First();
var stats = C2STATS.Where(stat=>stat.SystemId==id);

sysStats.Add( new {
Id = id,
Name = sys.SystemName,
Tos = stats.Where(stat=>stat.StatName==“ownerAutoTradesPcnt”).Select(stat=>stat.StatValueVal).First(),
Age = (DateTime.Now - sys.Started).Days,
Trades = stats.Where(stat=>stat.StatName==“numtrades”).Select(stat=>stat.StatValueVal).First(),
Class = stats.Where(stat=>stat.StatName==“trades”).Select(stat=>stat.StatValueChar).First(),
//SubsAll = stats.Where(stat=>stat.StatName==“numSubsAll”).Select(stat=>stat.StatValueVal).First(),
//SubsNow = stats.Where(stat=>stat.StatName==“numSubsNow”).Select(stat=>stat.StatValueVal).First(),
AnnReturn = stats.Where(stat=>stat.StatName==“jAnnReturn”).Select(stat=>stat.StatValueVal).First(),
ProfitFactor = stats.Where(stat=>stat.StatName==“profitFactor”).Select(stat=>stat.StatValueVal).First(),
//Sharpe = stats.Where(stat=>stat.StatName==“jSharpe”).Select(stat=>stat.StatValueVal).First(),
//Sortino = stats.Where(stat=>stat.StatName==“jSortino”).Select(stat=>stat.StatValueVal).First(),
//Calmar = stats.Where(stat=>stat.StatName==“jCalmar”).Select(stat=>stat.StatValueVal).First(),
});
}

TABLE=sysStats.OrderByDescending(x=>x.AnnReturn);

2 Likes