Nifty futures Strategy

Just wanted to introduce the Nifty strategy - since it does not seem to have much popularity in terms of subscribers or even simulators :wink:

The system trades Nifty Futures on Singapore Exchange ( you can trade on IB by granting the trading permission ) and provides exposure to Indian Index Nifty. The strategy is a long - short strategy and is a mix of intraday and swing sub-systems. As is the case with all my strategies, patience will be rewarded - a lot of small losers in an attempt to capture the bigger ones is a general theme you will see in my systems.
The advantage that you have with this particular system is the diversification opportunity into the emerging markets.

Thanks for your attention

I have added your strategy to my wishlist, that’s something :wink:

You are correct with having big winners and multiple small losers. But I always find it difficult to keep faith in my trading when there’s a serie of losing trades. How do you deal with that?

Automation and not looking at the screen helps a lot.I get automated calls, if any, for any potential errors/exceptions. And of course diversification.