The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Nifty futures Strategy

Just wanted to introduce the Nifty strategy - since it does not seem to have much popularity in terms of subscribers or even simulators :wink:

The system trades Nifty Futures on Singapore Exchange ( you can trade on IB by granting the trading permission ) and provides exposure to Indian Index Nifty. The strategy is a long - short strategy and is a mix of intraday and swing sub-systems. As is the case with all my strategies, patience will be rewarded - a lot of small losers in an attempt to capture the bigger ones is a general theme you will see in my systems.
The advantage that you have with this particular system is the diversification opportunity into the emerging markets.

Thanks for your attention

I have added your strategy to my wishlist, that’s something :wink:

You are correct with having big winners and multiple small losers. But I always find it difficult to keep faith in my trading when there’s a serie of losing trades. How do you deal with that?

Automation and not looking at the screen helps a lot.I get automated calls, if any, for any potential errors/exceptions. And of course diversification.

Back to C2 Platform