Ninja, creator broker and TOS broker Alex

I am trying to get set up to accomplish what I need for my trading and integrating C2 into the process. If I understand TOS, that will be a subscriber account for my system, so that account can be at FXCM and has nothing to do with my trading as a system creator. So since I trade on Ninja, I don’t need to enter that account into my Ninja Account Group. It will auto trade through C2.

Then the broker I use (Interactive Brokers) for any accounts in my C2 account group on Ninja has no bearing on my TOS account. Is this correct?

Dear Steve,

Please note that when participating in the TOS program, you as the vendor will be wearing 2 "hats". One hat as the vendor and one hat as a trader. As the vendor you will continue to use whichever method you currently use for sending orders to your system listed at C2. As the trader, you will open a live brokerage (TOS compatible - please visit http://www.collective2.com/trades-own-system for complete list) and set up Gen3 AutoTrading.

Vendors with additional questions are welcome to email us at help at collective2 dot com.

Best Regards,

Melissa