Now Hiring: Marketing / Sales Guru

We’re looking for someone interested in working with C2 in a sales and marketing capacity. General responsibilities will include: exploring new markets, reaching out to brokerage firms and third-party software developers, and possibly expanding internationally.

Ideally, the candidate will have a familiarity with the trading industry, will be technically savvy (not necessary a programmer, but someone who is conversant in technology issues), and will possess a keen mind and facility with strategic issues.

Finally, candidate must be a doer, not a talker. That means actual sales responsibilities. Compensation will be highly performance-based.

This is an opportunity to get in on the early days of a rapidly growing company. You’ll have as much responsibility and opportunity as you can handle.

C2 is flexible regarding whether position is part-time, full-time, or independent contractor.

Send your resume to matthew@collective2.com, subject line: “Sales/Marketing”.

Matthew

Thats good news.

I would like to see some advertisement in say…“Futures” magazine or

"SFO" stock,futures,options.

And I have yet to see any banners on sites? whats with that?

Might wanna try clearstation.com… Nice site…

We’ve also been running ads in Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities. And yes, we have been advertising quite substantially online. I’ll look into Clearstation.