The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Old Manger Dashboard

Hello,

I was wondering, is there an option to return to the old dashboard where I execute the orders? ( I tried to return work V1, but it’s the same )
Is there an option to see the old interface? Like it was a couple of years ago(without the graphs, just the fill order window; like in the picture attached )

Also, is there an option to increase the letter size? It quite hard to see ( in blue )?
and the history fill in the search engine is there an option to do a list or something ( also bigger letters? )

Thank you!

Hi,

To increase the font size press and hold the CTRL button and press the + (plus) sign.
To decrease the font size press and hold the CTRL button and press the - (minus) sign.

This should work with most web browsers, including Firexfox and Google Chrome.

Yes I tried this but it mess the interface.
Thank you for the help though!

1 Like
Back to C2 Platform