Only serious traders by now. No more inquiries

you SURE RIGHT.
you can see even in my system long term trading - less SHARPE and less win rate.
and less W/L $ …

I meant Wugot but it will be interesting to see if your systems are around in a few years as well.

I don’t mean that in a bad way, I’m actually curious.

its very hard to stay in the game.
specially with such results
i wish to be on higher point in all systems in 1.1.17
lets wait (you) and work (me) and we can check again in 3,6,9 months

We beleieve in stop loss and when the market changes, before it goes down, we know when to step out. How the hell, I we will keep watching a market goes down that long. No way, you will never see wugot DD percentage bigger than 15.6%.That is and will be the highest.

It may not be around for years because if I can not get followers that makes it worth the time to be here, I am not going to waste my time No way
iIn less than 4 months, we are about to [performance claim removed by C2 Administrator]. if something thinks that one is no good, you simply can appreciate. WE will keep it for may be 1 year more and if we can not get a guarantee 100 followers, we quit. There not too many followers here.

You shouldn’t give guarantees like that .

You can’t make any performance promises like that. I’m going to remove the offending portion of your post, and close this thread.