Only serious traders by now. No more inquiries

You go to the grid on the left side of your screen.
On top, you will see different cage where you can choose your criteria.
Example, I go to the column of number of trades, I put 97
and I go to the one that says win ratio and I put superior to 90
Then, it gives you exactly what you need.
Go ahead and enter your own criteria.

Putting win ratio to 90% is a good way to identify all the martingale systems that will one day blow up.

2 Likes

its great to limit the number of trades on systems you present to 1 more them your system trades so other great system with 50-90 trades won’t disturb you…

I think that any system with 50+ trades and 50-60 days is OK to be on any list.
don’t be afraid to do this
I wish you all the best.

about win rate i dis agree! for me when you have 75-90% sucsess it mean that you have a method.
but now you have to take care to AvG win vs AvG loss so you should control and respect risk managment.

when you do the same you can get 200% 300% 600% gains as i present in Crazy/9900 systems.

you won’t find any real-referene that over 80-90% winners is bad or martingale.

A 90% win rate is generally not realistic. A win rate that high is a red flag to me to take a look for nonsense like averaging down on losers. Systems with win rates that high tend to fail extremely badly when they fail. If anything I’d screen systems with > 90% win rates to avoid them.

Besides, beyond acting as a red flag for potentially dangerous systems, a win rate means almost nothing by itself. A system can have a low win rate and still be extremely profitable when wins make significantly more than losses. Meanwhile a system with a high win rate can still lose money if its few losses outweigh its wins. So I don’t understand why anyone would focus on win rate.

3 Likes

both parameres are inportant: win rate+avg win vs avg loss
what can i do - i hve great timimg so most of my trades are good!
i respect any system with any low rate of sucess but for my options its my best parameter to be better with

With naked options on individual stocks it seems possible, in some rare cases, that the whole account can blow out. But my worry would be an even rarer case where there is a huge unexpected move (a news event or something), where even liquidating the account doesn’t cover the losses and the broker comes knocking demanding a lot more money. No short term gains are worth those risks.

I do not trade Martingale. How will you blow an account when there is stop loss?. Is there anything else that you feel saying. Watch my trades to see if I trade martingale and I trade manually.

Thank you. It is my job to help those who want and really careless about those who do not want. I wish you the best as well.

When it comes to the average loss, Wugot has the lowest average and percentage loss among all the systems with over 90% win ratio and over 90 trades.

I agree with you, but the win rate is High, the draw down is low, the performance is high ( great), the number of trades are cool, what else do you need from a system. I agree that win rate a lone is not enough in the event the draw down is huge, the number of trades are out of control. This is not Wugot. You will not see Wugot disappear since the max lot will be 5. Our $50000 account will be double next month in less than 4 months. Any further loss can not be greater than our profits or our actual draw down.Thanks

My last comment wasn’t about martingale it was about naked options. The other guy in the thread has a system that I think uses naked options. I don’t know the details of his system but naked options have unlimited risk. If news or something comes out and price jumps to entirely new levels naked options can cost you more than is even in your account–and your broker will come after you for the money! Stops don’t help because the stock can halt, news can come out, and price can move to new levels instantly with no ability for the stop to execute at the stop price. There is no way I would use a system that left me open to such risks.

However in general systems with very high win rates are riskier than other systems IMO. Usually much more risky. Their risks often remain hidden behind the high win rate, and when they fail (which they will because > 90% win rate is not reasonable long term), they fail BIG. You’re free to have a different option of course.

That other guy buys cheap options before expiration. He doesn’t sell naked options.

Ah ok, well at least there is no unlimited risk there.

Yes, his risk is only 100% of the capital. :wink:

1 Like

Yoou guys seem to be very very very very very very funny. What do you mean, there is unlimited risk or there is room to risk the entire capital?
My profit is oer $40000 and I trade 2 contracts and maximum 5.
The gold has to go against me for 200 stick for me to loose the profit and there is no way that will happen. Also, I am a day trader. I am always on watch of the market. Even if I trade technichal, I pay attention to news. I will not be afraid to close a trade at lost and on top, you will not see against, my draw down over 15.6% of my capital.Time will tell. Let me avoid to waste a time that we can both use in a better way. Keep an eye on wugot and you will see.

It was talks about option guy that posted above, not about Wugot trading. By the way, it would be nice if you update your system description and share some highlights about your trading.

You cant say that there is no way that will happen . And yes trading gold futures has unlimited risks .

1 Like

the option guy comment:
yes very risky- yes 100% risk to loose money on expiration week.
yes big drop yesterday on crazy options.
but:
crazy options still = 500% gains
crazy options 2016 = +300% gains
9900 options -+220% gains
so if you know what you do its ok to work with naked options.
2 of my systems have win rate 85-90% so this is no magic but good timing. - most of the time…

and about Wugot - when its sharpe ratio is 4 or bigger - its good system!

We’ll see what its sharpe ratio and drawdown are in a year or two. If it’s still around.