Outside USA site

Dear C2

Is it possible to put a limit on how long users can have the system in a simulated account? I’m happy to let people use the system if trading a live account, but less inclined to let people have it free indefinitely in just a sim account

Thank you.

C2,

Plus when to see:

"

We will launch an on-screen financial reporting system within 30 days of the site’s launch. This will allow you to see real-time reports about trading volumes.

"

I think that time has passed couple of times…

Kind Regards

Yeah, it’s clearly late. And I apologize for that.

Unfortunately, that’s only half the problem, though. The main problem is that our non-USA broker partners have been much slower to start up real trading than we anticipated. So even if the reporting system were online, the reports would be pretty sparse.

All that said, it looks like we’re finally seeing some activity with some of our broker partners. At least one major partner (Alpari) has promised to start live trading this week.

I’ll try to have a further update soon.

Matthew

Matthew

How do I withdraw the system from the outside USA site?

Hi, PR:

Be sure you’re logged in, then go to:

http://www.collective2.com/international

Thanks, The system has been withdrawn from the non USA site for now.

C2 Team,

Any updates on when we are going to see the financial reporting system for non-USA subscribers?

Also, International C2 section mentions: "Payments to you will be made no later than 90 days after the trade execution date." Is it not possible to have a more precisely defined policy for non-USA subscribers instead of having an upper limit? Also, is it not possible to reduce the holding period to like 45 day time that C2 has for USA based subscribers? Thanks.

Best,

Mark

I’ve been waiting for an answer as well.

Hi Guys:

You asked about the status of our accounting/reporting screens for the non-USA web site.

Well, like all great software projects, this one’s late. It’s a good-news/bad-news kind of thing: the bad news is that it’s late. The good news is that the reason why it’s late is that our non-USA broker partners didn’t actually start live trading until the past few days, and so the need for transaction “reporting” is kind of minimal, since the transactions themselves have been minimal. Oh, wait, maybe that’s also bad news.

Anyway, the main thing is: now that we have non-USA brokers finally trading live accounts, there is nothing delaying the reporting software. Except that I have to write it. So look for it in the next week.

MK

I think that first live trades to my system outside USA [LINKSYSTEM_78062017] were at February time frame ! ( or early March ).

so

"Payments to you will be made no later than 90 days after the trade execution date."

Really late, sorry to bother again you about this but I think that at least reporting should be available already. although that payment schedule is even worse.

It’s done.

Mostly.

We’re just doing some more testing before putting it live. Perhaps today. Perhaps tomorrow.

What’s not yet done is the payment mechanism. We’re working on arranging payments owed to system developers in a cost-effective way. The issue is that we don’t want system developers to have to pay very exorbitant wire-transfer costs (about $50 per wire, in some cases), so we’re working on alternatives.

But, we can certainly turn on the reporting screen even before the payment mechanism is finally set. So give me the day; I hope to have good news soon.

Matthew

Nice,

That wire transfer is not viable as you see…

Think paypal or skrill.com, good alternatives (and possibility to leave something inside to be used by yourself to pay those half years)

Check skrill.com as all the freelancers like that.

Kind Regards

Marko Rantala / PVoodoo

[LINKSYSTEM_78062017]

NonUSA revenue reports are now (finally) available.

You’ll see a link at the top of the regular Revenue Report page (assuming you have made your systems available on the non-USA web sites).

Please send any questions to help@collective2.com