Patience is a Virtue

We are talking about this system, until the moment of a large drawdown on my system, there was a period of 3 months of breakeven after a long series of profitable months. According to the system, there were 55 paid subscribers and 400 free subscribers at the peak, but 3 months after a series of breakevens, 70% went away. And so it can be observed on all systems here.

My system is excellent - there were problems in other moments not related to my system, which led to a large drawdown in March 2020, almost no one suffered from this. I have already fixed everything, I continue to trade and will be here for a long time, no matter how you like it.

Have a nice day.

Grabbed some popcorn. You can start, guys. :slight_smile: if it will be really hot, I’ll join.

1 Like

The 400 free subscribers part blew my mind. I was under the impression there are no more than 100 subscribers on C2. That would make sense giving the 55 paying subs you have. But around 400?
Are you double counting subscribers over your three strategies?
Anyone with insider info want to chime in on how many paying subs the most followed strategy have?

Strategy Activity Details for MAP

1 Like

And what follows from this? Why is the list not complete? The list is not results. I will change the name of all systems every week and after 3 years you will have 52 * 3 = 159 entries in the list. What does this mean? Nothing. Your logic - you just take a book and choose the words that you need and make a sentence. But the meaning of this book is different and your meaning is wrong.

But still, thanks for the trip and your research work.

Good weekend.

I had a maximum of 65 paid subscribers and more than 500 free subscribers for my two active strategies. The amount under management at its peak was here $ 4 million. It was the end of 2018.

October, November, December 2018 the result of a breakeven because of this 70% of paid subscribers came out of their strategy.

There are a lot of paid clients here, but you need to show a large percentage in order to keep them, and these are big risks that will lead to collapse a matter of time. If you show reasonable results with small drawdowns, there will be a maximum of 5-7 clients. As of March 2020, there are already 5 clients left on the system, a profit of 20% per year is very small for many here.

Good weekend.

You didn’t just change the names, you also reset the strategies and made some of them private.

You had a system called “Max dd 10”. In the description you mentioned having strict risk management and that the system will have max drawdown of 10%. The system is not even 3 months old and already has max DD of 29.3% including a DD of 15.89% on the first trade! So now the same system is renamed as “PFSignal com I FX DD10” and the description has been edited.

2 Likes

Why have you made just a fantastic system private? In the image, why have you only shown the results until Feb 2020? This is the same system that made around a 70% plus drawdown including over 60% DD on just one trade that lost over 2 years of returns on that one trade!

3 Likes

I mean money that can be pulled away easily (no lockups or restrictions).

There are going to be a lot of come-and-go subscribers. I’m sure it’s disheartening for trade leaders, especially new ones.

Not necessarily, C2 systems that are experiencing a temporary drawdown also tend to attract bargain hunters.

LOL. You put a screenshot up of your system before you blew up investor capital.

Unreal.

Why is it private? Oh… this is why (see the chart below). :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Don’t write nonsense. Which investors? By March 2020, there were already no investors. Therefore, I am posting the actual schedule at which there were clients.

Given what happened to the strategy after Feb 2020, maybe it’s a good thing there weren’t any subscribers :wink:

Sorry, couldn’t help myself.

3 Likes

Why not make it public so we can see for ourselves? Why make it private? :thinking: What are you hiding?

Regardless - this thread is about Patience is a Virtue, not your systems.
Let’s try and keep it that way.

3 Likes

Please do not write in this thread on my systems anymore, for this there is another thread

https://forums.collective2.com/t/pfsignal-com-i-dd10-i-c2star-i-risk-report/12466/307

1 Like

Summary

I am very grateful for each subscriber and hope you are doing well. As I have said before, days like Friday will happen. I am not a fortuneteller, and neither are my algorithms. They are designed to benefit from small advantages over long periods of time. I believe that patience and consistency with a bit of leverage and timing will produce great results! So, I hope you remain a subscriber for a long time.

For current subscribers I have locked your price of $125 in for the next 12 billing periods, because I will be raising the price for new subscribers to $250. If you are getting this message and want to join you can use this code to join now and get the locked in price for the next 12 billing periods. This coupon code (UGFV63725) will expire on 12/29/2021. Current subscribers don’t need to do anything to get the new locked in price.

More Details

In my ideal world, I could instruct C2 to charge each subscriber 3% of assets that are following my strategy – allowing accounts big and small to pay a reasonable percentage. Afterall, I know firms charging 3% per year for very similar strategies. Unfortunately, charging by assets under management simply isn’t possible as C2 has informed many trade leaders many times due to various regulations etc. Therefore, I am left with inferior options and currently earn about 0.4% of AutoTrade assets.

Though Patience is a Virtue is up approximately 386% since inception the fee has remained near the $125 mark. If you unsubscribe and return you will be charged the new price. This price change will apply to Patience is a Virtue 2 also. By my calculations, even if every subscriber was paying $250 to subscribe and $50 for AutoTrading the equivalent fee for assets under AutoTrade would be only about 1.62% per year.

I know that for some smaller accounts the cost is already too high. I am very sorry, but without the option to charge by AUM there is not much I can do for you at this point. If you would like to, feel free to submit your contact information to my email below and I will reach out if anything changes. Hopefully, if you have been subscribed for some time you can see the value of the strategy and hopefully have an account that validates the cost.

I probably don’t need to say this since my subscribers are fantastic people, but sharing or reselling my signals is not allowed. I have evidence of some people attempting this and have banned them.

If you have any questions, comments, or complaints you can reach me at interactiveassetsc2@gmail.com.

2 Likes

Is this strategy selling some of you signals?

Hi InteractiveAssets,

Do you have proof of subscribers sharing or reselling your signals?

Did you report it to C2 and what did C2 do to prevent this problem?

@NextLevelTrader thank you. That one is authorized to sell those signals. That strategy is ultimately me making trading decisions for an authorized C2 reseller.

@Swing_Trader I do have confirmation that one or more people tried to share strategy signals. I can remove subscribers, but it is pretty easy for people to make multiple accounts that have no way for me to associate with each other. I can’t imagine there is any way for C2 to truly prevent it. Once someone gets emailed signals it is pretty hard to know what they do with it.

It’s not fair.

C2 must do something to protect the Trade Leaders.

C2 should send daily reports instead of emailing signals to subscribers.