Paydotcom uses PayPal

Paydotcom is an affiliate marketing system only and by their own statement uses PayPal for their affiliate commission disbursements.

They cannot handle regular membership fees and subscriptions.

Any way why should C2 be burdened with two expenses paying both Paydotcom and PayPal when it can be done with just one?

For me personally if C2 can implement the recommendations of their security consultants totally, none of this is needed. I had watched similar measures taken by one of my previous employers after a similar breach occurred.

I seconded the PayPal idea only because of the worries of a sizable number of C2 members whose confidence has been shaken.

>Paydotcom is an affiliate marketing system only

No sir, I may have to disagree here…anyway it doesn’t matter…

>and by their own statement uses PayPal for their affiliate commission disbursements

That is an advantage as there is an additional layer of safety… They also have an option to use StormPay in addition to PayPal and in future may also include AlertPay, MoneyBookers etc.,

>They cannot handle regular membership fees and subscriptions.

Again, No sir, I may have to disagree here…

>Any way why should C2 be burdened with two expenses paying both Paydotcom and PayPal when it can be done with just one?

PayPal may not be able to handle affiliate marketing…anyway, their fees are very low and well worth it…

>For me personally if C2 can implement the recommendations of their security consultants totally, none of this is needed. I had watched similar measures taken by one of my previous employers after a similar breach occurred.

Agree…

>I seconded the PayPal idea only because of the worries of a sizable number of C2 members whose confidence has been shaken.

Agree, the same reason I recommended PayDotCom… I’m not rooting for them, just giving additional options to consider from which others may learn… Thanks, anyway…

Both websites are open for all interested members to see for themselves and make their own judgments.

And I have no need to disbelieve Mr. Filsamine on what he says about his own website and services in his own website.

Any way Happy New Year!

>Both websites are open for all interested members to see for themselves and make their own judgments.

Fair enough…

>And I have no need to disbelieve Mr. Filsamine on what he says about his own website and services in his own website.

Neither do I…

>Any way Happy New Year!

Wish you a Happy and Prosperous New Year!