Payoff Matrix's message re big sell order at the close

I appreciate very much the messages the developer sends to his subs during the trading day. One of them was 11 minutes before the close, a warning that a multi billion dollar sell order at the close was sitting there. It gave me just enough time to get out of some of my long positions. Thank you.

4 Likes

Hello @KarlA

I’m glad to hear that my memo yesterday provided an opportunity to get out of long positions you had before the close yesterday.

Good day

4 Likes

I also mentioned this to investors on January 29th in my memo:

“One last point on CL. As long as it’s trading below 65.75, it is open to a move down to 62.50. I say this based on what took place today.”

Oil was trading around $66 that day. The next two days it fell. It came to test $66 and change on February 1st and 2nd. Today oil hit a low around $58 and closed around $59.

I’m very strict on how I take trades. I also don’t hold overnight so I wouldn’t have held this trade. Some of my investors take their own trades based on my analysis. Every investor has different risk tolerance. If any investors did short oil and is still in, that’s $7000 in profits for every 1 contract.

Good day