50 on 8 will stay

After consideration, I’ve decided to stay here under one condition. Since @O5355p has such great advice, I think I can learn from him/her.

I’d like to challenge Payoff Matrix to a trading competition. A friendly competition. We’ll let the crowd decide who’s the better trader.

Take me up Payoff Matrix and I’ll stay.

Prize: bragging rights

(This is when you put your money where your mouth is)

I look forward to hearing back.

MM

1 Like

Hello,

Yes, Yes, and did I mention YES? 100%

I’ll make it even easier on you. I’ll play under your rules.

Name the rules and be specific. Name the time we will use as evaluation. And name the strategy you want me to use Payoff Matrix or Backward Induction.

One last thing. Since I’m busy, can you send a memo to my investors telling them how much money I’m about to make? If you can include in the memo to “back up the truck”. That would be kind of you.

Good day

download

Let the games begin

2 Likes

Oh wow! a competition! I think C2 should have more of these in general! lol…:clap:

Sad. One competitor lost 6k in one day, another competitor lost 6k in 4 months. Really sorry for your subs, they will see even larger losses now while you will be competing.

Why can’t you just simply trade, make equity high every month and make your subs happy?

3 Likes

There should be rules.

Both of you guys should start off with 50k, trade no more then 3 contracts at one time. No trading stocks under $10. 6 months competition.

Ready , set , go!!

Warriors, come out to playyayyy…
This is stupid but fun.

they both gonna start a new strategy from scratch ?

No Idea…its been pretty quiet since the challenge was thrown! lol…I am also waiting to see what is the next step.

I said yes. I’m waiting for the rules.

should the public pay for u guys listing fee on c2? i feel bad we are getting all the entertainment out of this.

I think 1 contract is the max for future. If we are talking about trading futures. or we can do 10k starting balance. If we start with a low balance harder to use leverage, instrument of choice to “favor” anybody. must hold trades atleast 10 mins and no stock below $5 and no low float pinks or OTC.

just my 2 cents.

Looking on your trading style guys it is hard to come up with really achievable goal. Let me try -

• Who make deeper drawdown during next month? - Payoff Matrix already started today :slight_smile:
  • Or who will longer stay flat?
  • Or who can earn more money on the subscription fees?

Latter is probably the best one. Lets vote. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My thoughts exactly… just concentrate on better trading instead.

Maybe the strategies will get better in time,
but meanwhile I will invest my money
into other strategies that are more profitable and cost less.

I predict that this thread will be closed by C2 very soon like the other thread,
because it’s just unprofessional.

1 Like

Don’t take the comments in this thread too seriously @aum108…I think the challenge was made in jest.

Here are the rules for the trading competition with @O5355p

1. Has to be TOS

2. Maximum 5 contracts but can trade smaller. See rule #8.

3. Daily loss limit of $1,000

4. Trailing maximum drawdown of $4,500

5. All trades are day trades only and must be closed by the market close

6. No positions held into major economic releases

7. Must follow a scaling plan

8. First one to $10,000 in profits wins

9. Self explanatory. Has to trade using TOS.

10. 5 total contracts. Can be 3 CL and 2 ES. Or 5 ES. But can’t be 5 ES and 5 CL. Total 5 with any combination of futures.

11. Can’t lose more than $1,000 per day. This is based on your entry/exit not the average subscriber price in case of slight slippage.

12. You can’t lose $4,500 from your highest point. If you make $5,000 the first week, you can’t lose $5,000 the next week and be at zero. That disqualifies you. You can’t lose $4,500 at any point from your high point. This is a $4,500 trailing max drawdown.

13. Must close all trades by the CME 3:15 Central close or 15 minutes after the New York Stock Exchange closes.

14. Can’t hold a trade into a major economic release and catch a move.
    -Non-Farm jobs report

• FOMC meeting statement
    -FOMC meeting minutes
    -Crude oil inventories EIA report
    -Natural gas inventories EIA report
    -Crop production report
  1. Scaling plan
    -Trade max 2 contracts until you have a profit of $1,500
    -Trade max 3 contracts until you have a profit of $2,000
    -Trade max 5 contracts when profits are over $2,000
    If profits fall, you must scale back down to 3 or 2 contracts until you have a profit fitting the scaling plan.

You can use both strategies if you want. I’ll play two against one. Profits will start when the challenge starts and go by what Collective 2 shows. Just add all the wins and losses up from the day the challenge starts. Anything in the past doesn’t count win or loss. Any questions?

Why the rules are repeated twice?
6 & 14, 1 & 9, 5 & 13 etc. Do you think that Payoff Matrix will not get it from first time?

MegaManTrading, I would much prefer if you would get back to normal trading 50 on 8 rather than worrying about some competition with PayoffMatrix. Let your trading speak for itself.

50 on 8 - Last trade: 21 days ago

1 Like

Hello,

These rules are fine. Please explain why some rules repeat as I do not want to break any of the rules.

Good day

Now will the winner of the challenge be deemed World Champion or just Grand Master Tard?
Clarification would be appreciated.

I think its all just brag and no show. Its not easy to daytrade in the futures markets.

The rules sound like its from a trading combine like topsteptrader…lol