Platform issues STOP CANCELLED BY C2 not trade leader. Major problem

Hey guys,

I sent out signals for RT Capital last night with entry, stop, and target. I did NOT change anything with these order types. C2 is showing I’m in some positions while getting stopped out of others. I should of been stopped out of my entire YM and NQ position but it shows I still have some of the position left on both products. Please be aware if you guys are following either me or any other system. I sent the orders this way; for NQ I sent 3 different orders. Each order had 1 contract with a stop and entry attached for a total position in NQ of 3 contracts if all 3 orders got filled. It shows I was stopped out of 2 and the third contract stop was cancelled. The orders were sent separately. Somehow C2 cancelled my stop. I did not touch the order types. Same situation with YM I sent these as separate orders to get into the full position. This to me is a major problem with the platform. Just making sure people are aware if they have any positions to be careful.

Please email the help desk with the actual specifics of what you’re talking about. Include what strategy you’re talking about, which signal IDs you think were erroneously canceled, etc.