Premium Plan TOS certification

I know that if I have a Premium plan I can set up autotrade for C2Broker for free and get TOS certified. However, I would like to know if I can link multiple C2Broker accounts to one strategy that I publish under that plan. For example, can I link a C2Broker margin account, a C2Broker IRA, and a C2Broker Roth IRA all to one collective2 strategy that I publish and just pay for the premium trade leader plan? My understanding is that if I wanted to do this I would have to publish three identical strategies under the premium plan and link each one to a different C2Broker account. Am I wrong or can someone think of a better solution to get the commission free trading. By my analysis the $100 a month for the plan would out way commission costs even at somewhere cheap like IB.

As far as I have read around on C2, it’s a C2broker per account, which means you would not be able to get the three accounts mentioned above into one strategy, because you can’t get three free broker accounts on one account. I believe it is one broker account per C2 account. Therefore, copying three strategies means you either have to triple your TOS, or you will have to buy three accounts, all seeming rather unnecessary. Also also, if you literally copy-paste 3 algorithms, then you might end up having blocked algorithms, because having the exact same data will be noticed and might get them suspended as being copycats.

This is purely my opinion and findings and therefore stress that it may not be true.e