QuantFXOpen-Trading At An All Time High/SUB FEE SLASHED BY 30%!

I decided to simplify it and make it more advantageous for subscribers, ANY TIME THERE IS A MONTLY LOSS YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED A SUBSCRITION FEE THE FOLLWING MONTH. THAT GOES FOR ALL SUBSCRIBERS INCLUDING GRANDFATHER SUBSCRIBERS WHO ARE ALREADY RECEINVING A DISCOUNTED MONTHLY FEE!

So to recap;

• First option is the “Grandfather option”. The monthly subscription fee is only 175 dollars a month and is ONLY for people who subscribe NOW before the price adjustment on October 1st.

• PM me once you subscribe so I can send you your custom billing adjustment to reflect the reduced price form 250 dollars to 175 dollars.

• Second option Subscribe after Oct 1st and the monthly subscription is 250 dollars a month

• Both option come with the 100% rebate of any time there is a monthly loss the following month is free.

Allot of time and effort has gone into not just creating the portfolio but also coming up with a subscription fee model () to satisfy the different account sizes that follow this strategy. I thank you for the vote of confidence and appreciate your business.

Full suite of QuantFXOpen portfolio links provided below.

Regards,

dannydigitlalFX

Create the Story together, take the Challenge together and achieve the Goal together.