Question for Matthew

Matthew, please shed some light on the following situation:

I am auto-trading Best Market Chances at OptionsXpress. Last Friday the following transactions for Gold, all for 1 contract, took place according to the hypothetical trading screen:

At 03:16 it closed out a short position from the previous day at $1,321 profit. At the same time it went long (reversed) which was closed out at a loss of $550. So far the transaction showed up correctly on the OX Analysis page, still a nice net profit, and on the Position page I am flat in Gold.

At 4:20 the system gives another short signal. For about 30 minutes nothing happens or changes on my OX pages. Then all of a sudden, no new signal given at this time from the system, a Gold position shows up in my account at complete different price showing a large unrealized profit. But when I go to the Analysis page the previously correctly shown profit was converted into a loss.

Now the total equity in my account might have been the same but all of a sudden a previous realized gain is converted into an unrealized gain which could be lost if the market moves against the position. That possibility caused me to shut down the system and exit the position manually.

I am switching now my account to OEC. My question is: Will I encounter there the same weird record keeping or will I see in my account the transactions correctly recorded, hopefully in real time, as the system gives the signals?

I sent you yesterday by e-mail a screen shot of my OX Analysis page but I think other people might encounter similar problems so it should be discussed here.