Re: my systems “PFSignal com" + “Myfxmap com”

You really want to go full redneck? Please provide any proof to your claim, please, give me the satisfaction of me, or DZ, making claims without any proofing. And if you find them, I’ll prove them nonetheless. Now, please stop acting full redneck and just continue to provide potential subscribers with a decent information on a system or ask relevant questions and give relevant statements. I am kind of done bickering with you over your feud with DZ and other at least better-mannered people.

Message number 116. Wrote 4 days ago. And before that he wrote. That stops are always set and risks are controlled.

I will repeat what I said several times before - at that time I did not have clients here and I could take any risk, and I didn’t think that clients could be attracted to me so effectively. If then I had clients, I would not allow such a drawdown of 22% for a short period of time and would not take such risks on clients. I think you understand me.

There he is! Out from under his bridge to scream at the world with completely irrelevant comments! Hello @LRCManagement ! You ever figure out the answer to that question? Get the time yet?

We missed you. You shouldn’t stay under your bridge for so long next time! :kissing:

2 Likes

So to confirm - YOU DID NOT HAVE STOPS FOR the 3/21 EUR/USD and USD/JPY Trades?

Am I correct? Yes or no? It’s a very simple question.

YES - there were stops at this level… etc.

or.

NO - there were no stops.

Message number 116. Wrote 4 days ago. And before that he wrote. That stops are always set and risks are controlled.

I will repeat what I said several times before - at that time I did not have clients here and I could take any risk, and I didn’t think that clients could be attracted to me so effectively. If then I had clients, I would not allow such a drawdown of 22% for a short period of time and would not take such risks on clients. I think you understand me.

Message 116 was worthless. Answered nothing.

ok ok ok… So there were stops, right? Good. I think we have established that now.

So WHERE WERE THE STOPS FOR EACH TRADE on 3/21? 25%, 30%? Some specific number?

I feel like I’m trying to get information out of Rainman here.

See if you’re interested. Examine the information. If you do not see it - this is your problem. A stop loss is always.

The scammer dog zebra - mr hidden agenda - still claims that the ym strategy doesn’t enter more than 8 entries per trade and yet many subscribers got burnt by this strategy just last month and everyone saw how the developer kept averaging down.

2 Likes

Actually I don’t claim that at all. Literally completely wrong. Nice try kid.

Please show evidence of this @LRCManagement :laughing:

Enough to figure out your relationship here. My systems are discussed here.

FINAL OPINION from me. - then I’m officially done with this thread and this developer.

MAP has stated he had stops for ALL trades. So we asked again and again about the 3/21 trades. Since he refuses to give actual answers and just responds “I already told you 20 times” or “I could take any risk”, It is apparent to me he is being dishonest and did not have stops set. I would not give a cent to this developer and advise others to do the same.

Good luck all.

2 Likes

The evidence that dog zebra is nothing but a troll…

Good recommendation. I am glad that you understood everything and got an answer to your question.

Good luck my friend.

On man, really? That’s the best you can do @LRCManagement??? This is sad.

You left the date on there moron. That was October 1st. As of that date he had not gone over 8 contracts. You claimed he had gone over 20 or 25 (which we are STILL waiting on an answer for, LOL).

Since then has he gone over that? Absolutely. Did I plug his strategy and say people should invest? Nope.

Now stop hijacking MAP’s valuable thread on how to avoid direct answers to questions.

LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :+1::+1::+1::+1: Can’t make this stuff up.

Thread closed. Stop.

1 Like