Rebate report

Matthew,

A long time problem for us here on C2: the rebate report (for autotrading for free) still asks whether to go for the standard or exclusive rate. When selecting and then pressing the choose button for exclusive, it does NOTHING. The star in front of the system still says: 'we are still waiting for you to select the rate…"

The report is also incorrect.

You are allowed to change it for good for us :slight_smile:

Are you accessing the report on the old or new site?

Both

1. Tried the old one months ago, now I tried the new & old one.

It seems this time the new site accepted the exclusive one. Just rechecked for you.

2. BUT, we have a long time subscriber and he has traded only 20.000 units (2x1mini contract) round trip?? What about the other trades he is following?? Or are we missing something here?

P.S. Just to be complete: before we stepped into the free autotrading thing, we charged ourselves as a subscriber test a monthly fee, that’s not what I’m talking about.

So, any ideas on that second item Matthew?

2. BUT, we have a long time subscriber and he has traded only 20.000 units (2x1mini contract) round trip?? What about the other trades he is following?? Or are we missing something here?

I double-checked the trading records. He stopped trading long ago – and should have been automatically removed from your subscriber rolls, but wasn’t. So the software error here is in the auto-unsubscription process. The actual trade report is accurate.

Matthew,

Thanks for addressing this issue! NOW we’re happy again, yet we lost that client! :slight_smile: