Slow and Easy, I might Create 2 new strategies

This is from https://collective2.com/details/117844980. Yes I know this is very aggressive trading, and to be up $4,000 on a $15,000 account is aggressive. But I just wanted to show a little of how I don’t stay stuck in one currency all the time, but switch in and out, and I will try to be more accurate in my entries in the future, but since I was always certain that the pairs would go my way, I knew the trades would become profitable eventually.

However, I do want to create 2 more strategies, which are more in line, to the risk appetites of the investors at c2, and most other sophisticated investors. I am planning to create a Global Macro Hedge Fund that will trade all kinds of instruments in both directions, so say we have Gold long and EURUSD short, and maybe FB short, plus a basket of other instruments. And I may create another strategy, which will be strictly an Energy Sector Fund, Crude, Nat Gas, Stocks etc, Hal etc. I first need to speak to help desk, just to help me set it up, after all I am still new here at C2. These accounts will be larger so maybe a $250,000 starting account, I will entering about 10 instruments at any given time short and long, and some trades having multiple positions. But you could still scale down and open up a $15,000 account. This strategy will be more in line with how today’s Hedge Funds hold positions. Some hedge funds use 1.33 margin or 1.5 margin, I think I will use 10x Margin or so, so we can make these strategies a bit more exciting. After all I think people come here to make money, not to fall asleep.