Small Account Futures: Just crossed 400% All time high mark

check out this.

More for you from October.

Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 9.48.43 PM
Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 9.48.18 PM
Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 9.48.12 PM

Yes, and I’m sure I will have some bad ones in the future too.

Cherry picking a snapshot in time. Keep it up brotha!

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :popcorn: what a show)

1 Like

I guess you couldn’t tell I stopped running it here in April 2017. But I guess that was hard to tell? :rofl:

At least you made money off your subscribers, right? That’s what really matters here.

Well you know when you have several 75% and 80% drawdowns in your first year of trading (meaning a 100% DD is inevitable), along with no TOS and outrageous fees, it’s typically a giant red flag for any investor on C2.

People don’t like to see their money evaporate while the trade leader suffers zero consequences.

1 Like

Nah. We highly discourage subscribers. that’s why we have the max subscription cost on c2. C2 doesn’t allow more than that otherwise we would have kept that.
One big red flag when strategy managers sell underperforming strategies with the name of low cost.
You forgot again the risk/reward lesson I gave you. But doesn’t matter, your strategies never reward anything above the index fund so no need to worry about any of your strategies.

This gets better and better. Good news for you - the >80% DD should take care of alot of that. :+1:

2 Likes

You will be wrong just like your underperforming strategies.

YTD 160 percent.

yep and around -33% since the first sub joined.

and most of the subs money joined around 11/5, so for them it will be -47%.

2 Likes

amazing. Every time I look at your system, there is an element of surprise. I have seen 400% to almost 0% now to 160% in the last 3-4 days. I am glad you think its your skill. But at the same time I am really amazed too! either you are also having fun along with us, then all good. If you are really serious, well, come on, you can’t be serious!

Those margin-called subscribers could have have saved $595 by investing into a good unbiased coin to toss

3 Likes

By the look of his equity graph and how correlated it is to the market the past couple of months I know he is holding an equivalent of 5 NQ contracts. The average capital requirement for that is about $100K. The model account went below that a month ago. So margin call for those trading at the same size.

1 Like

YTD 200 percent.

-17% / -40% for subs.
Hope subs (who didn’t get out of the position by margin call during this trading) will get their capitals back.

2 Likes

Strategy is up over $35,000 for the day. Huh, NQ ran up 350 points so 5 contracts would be $35,000 swing. You have to hold on to all those contracts until it breaks another record high just to get a breakeven and maybe some profit. Why did you go long at the market top?

Dude. Enough already. You’re just levered long to the hilt to the market. A couple down days like we’ve had this month and it’s margin call and your account is blown up completely unless you unwind the trade. Simple.

No one here is impressed. Anyone can lever themselves on futures and show triple digit returns…

For a while at least… :wink:

5 Likes

YTD 356%

“Christmas market” saved your paper account :laughing:

2 Likes