Social Thread on the Description of your strategy in use:

Hello Everyone, so I’ll start it off. I’m a fan of Danny Merkel on Collective2 specifically The Spirit of Nicholas Darvas or the Momentum of Now but also I use a trading strategy like his that I’ve created by myself.

A Brief Description of IntermarketCycles:

"-Business Cycle Follower/ Relays on Economic Fundamentals for a broader bias (Long/Short Fund)

• Uses Market internals for timing the market
  • Interprets Macro-Driven Events within conjunction of the timing model
    -This is not an Algorithm, this is a real person managing the portfolio that uses quantitative data to interpret in which i trade the exact same in my real-portfolio.
    -Trend Follower that looks for Stocks & ETF’s with certain Technical and Fundamental Criteria to make decisions. i…e. The All-Weather Portfolio (Passive) mix & CANSLIM (Growth). Which makes this a hybrid approach to position trading over the intermediate term.
    -I do short but try not to during Bull Markets as the risk is skewed geometrically against you. (Trend Follower)

Disclaimer: Investing always carries risk. That is why Risk-Management & Position Sizing are crucial".

Have a wonderful day, I’m looking forward to learning more about your strategy you employ as a community.

1 Like