The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Social Thread on the Description of your strategy in use:

Hello Everyone, so I’ll start it off. I’m a fan of Danny Merkel on Collective2 specifically The Spirit of Nicholas Darvas or the Momentum of Now but also I use a trading strategy like his that I’ve created by myself.

A Brief Description of IntermarketCycles:

"-Business Cycle Follower/ Relays on Economic Fundamentals for a broader bias (Long/Short Fund)

• Uses Market internals for timing the market
  • Interprets Macro-Driven Events within conjunction of the timing model
    -This is not an Algorithm, this is a real person managing the portfolio that uses quantitative data to interpret in which i trade the exact same in my real-portfolio.
    -Trend Follower that looks for Stocks & ETF’s with certain Technical and Fundamental Criteria to make decisions. i…e. The All-Weather Portfolio (Passive) mix & CANSLIM (Growth). Which makes this a hybrid approach to position trading over the intermediate term.
    -I do short but try not to during Bull Markets as the risk is skewed geometrically against you. (Trend Follower)

Disclaimer: Investing always carries risk. That is why Risk-Management & Position Sizing are crucial".

Have a wonderful day, I’m looking forward to learning more about your strategy you employ as a community.

1 Like
Back to C2 Platform