Some top systems for your portfolio

Wishing the customers and the entire C2 community a Happy New Year!
In case you have questions/concerns please write here or pm me. Look always at the risk exposure - you do not need to follow the system with as much(little) capital as the current model account size. your return and dd depends on your leverage employed. For example NQ quickie shows 200% with 25% dd with average leverage 8. If you are not comfortable with the leverage you can increase your allocation per contract to your desired risk appetite. Same goes for all systems. Good luck to all in 2022!

4 Likes

Congratulations for the outstanding returns your systems achieved in 2021. Keep up the good work and all the best for 2022.
Karl

3 Likes

Love the review on one of his systems on 11/30.
“Has lost the touch all together”

Dude then returns +46% in December. :laughing:

2 Likes

and without martingale. Always the same leverage without gambling, just little amount of trades (like a sniper), low DD for this return. Perfect!

2 Likes

great point. Yes, NQ Quickie exposes to market very little (about 10% in terms of the time compared to regular cash market hours) and tries to make it count. Usual philosophy loose plenty of small amounts ,breakeven/little profit on some, 3-4 big trades per year. Unfortunately I can not tell in advance when those biggies will come!

1 Like

In case trading futures (i.e leverage/higher capital requirement/scaling inefficiencies/…) is holding you back from joining my futures systems, I have started the below systems that will trade TQQQ.

TQQQ Short term (similar to NQ Quickie)
TQQQ Positional 1 (similar to subsystem 1 of NQ Positional)
TQQQ Positional 2 (similar to subsystem 2 of NQ Positional)

how are you managing 9 strategies?

1 Like

Developing is the harder part. Managing is not difficult. Its all automated

1 Like

@MatthewKlein regarding TQQQ Short term
statistic is wrong, please recalculate. ( there has been no trades on (28/03), but dashboard weirdly showed a loss on that day and it is staying on the graph even now. It is correctly not on trade list though)

Ticket 194881 had been created but no response.

Above seems to be fixed. although no update to ticket.

@MatthewKlein Another statistic for https://collective2.com/details/139395139 that is wrong. Max leverage says 8.97. But there has been no such trades to justify that high leverage. Max leverage should be around 3x.

ticket entered 195091, no response

this ticket 195091 is open forever @MatthewKlein , can you please get your team to have a look and fix the max leverage statistic? I have already reminded twice, but no response

I corrected the data. Thanks for bringing (again) to my attention.

1 Like