Strategies with high numbers of subscribers

Some of the strategies that seem to be brand new are getting their subscribers from white label versions of C2. For example, KT RP Swing which is on the list is run off the same signals as my strategy Patience is a Virtue. I do not run any white label site, but I know some people pay Collective2 for the right to White Label and resell or rebrand strategies certain strategies. The leaders still get the proper cut, but that is why you may see some strategies with higher than expected AUM.

Also, that AUM link does seem to be somewhat delayed, since it doesn’t quite match my dashboard which shows $7.3 million. That link is pretty cool though. I also have to say I am quite proud of my subscribers sticking with the system despite a lack-luster year so far.

Based on the findings here I think switching from popular strategy to popular strategy isn’t going to be a good strategy in the long run. I am of the opinion that subscribers should find several strategies, diversify, and stay the course. I think they should also realize the most outperformance on C2 compared to the market, including mine, is based primarily on smart use of leveraged - not timing prowess. My goal is simply to avoid the worst time periods and maintain reasonable levels of leverage and diversification at others.

I think the findings here show that simply picking on the popularity leader board, isn’t a winning strategy. I will definitely be recommending to @DwightSchrute :wink: that he add this AUM board to his tracking. Discussion for: Leader Board Performance vs. Market - #43 by DwightSchrute

2 Likes