Subscriber Population

Markets are like nature, after summer comes autumn and winter, if you survive winter you will grow in summer :slight_smile:

Thanks. My system is pretty rare. But, I can show you better than I can tell you. :smile: :smile:

Your system is not rare , you aggressively trade NUGT and DUST which means you will go bust ā€¦ we have seen it b4 here . GL .

By ā€œmy system,ā€ I mean my algo. And it certainly is rare, Iā€™ve only made one. :smile:

We agree.

We disagree.

You havenā€™t seen CkNN Algo before here.

Lolā€¦Thanks.

If you so confident then:

1. Why donā€™t you have TOS certificate?

2. Why are you intensively hunting subscribers instead of trading your own funds?
    Having only 50k capital you can do 300k (600% per year, conservative estimate) per year which is I believe quite good income in US.

Yes. I am confident.

Iā€™m asked this a lot. As are others that make a presence in these forum with systems they are proud of.

My broker is not compatible. I may get an IB account in the future.

If I were intensely hunting subscribers, then Iā€™d be posting here about free trials and coupons, etc.

Like all developers, regardless of their bankroll and outside income, Iā€™m here to provide a service. Iā€™m pretty competitive, so yes, Iā€™d prefer it if everyone subscribed to my system.

Before I began taking subscribers here for pay, I was giving my signals away for free to a few folks.

Why do people still ask this sort of question? Why does any fund take on ā€œsubscribers?ā€ Why does Walmart keep opening stores?

You and Surprised must have been burned bad on C2. Sorry for your loss, but it wasnā€™t me. :smile:

Sure.

Free trials and coupons usually given by system owners who are loosing subscribers due to recent drawdowns :wink: Youā€™ve written 3 or 4 posts clarifying info about Leading Strategy and Popular Strategy lists. So you are definitely hunting for subscribers.

Why do successful traders canā€™t answer on this simple question?

If you want to discuss my situation just ask. Your assumptions can be wrong.

I wanted just to post one word: ā€œSure.ā€ But I needed at least twenty characters.