Subscribers

Is it possible to find out how many subscribers a system has?

No.

Never.

Yes… it is possible. As a system vendor you have various administrative reports, including (but not limited to) revenue reports. Those who say it is not possible fail to consider all the possibilities (the same likely applies to their investment strategy).

Are you guys satisfied with number of subscribers you’ve been able to obtain via C2?

Are you satisfied with the number of subscribers you’ve been able to obtain via C2?

Are you satisfied with the number of subscribers you’ve been able to obtain via C2?

Jack - My system, Live Long and Prosper, does not accept subscribers. However, as a past and present subscriber to various systems myself, I can recommend the following…

1) Build a track record… six months minimum.

2) Be consistent in your use of stop-losses and trade sizes.

3) Provide information on same in your system description.

The above are some of the elements I use when evaluating vendors and their systems. I do make exceptions to rule #1, such as when a system day-trades (thus building up hundreds of trades in a few months), but seldom to the rest of the rules, as live "tinkering" by a vendor is an invitation for disaster in auto-traded accounts.