Suggested New Category for Forums

I think it would be useful to have a “Trading Systems” category in the forum, where vendors and prospective subscribers could debate the merits of individual C2 systems. Hopefully the debates would be civil and it wouldn’t just turn into a spam bucket of C2 system advertisements.

Gary

Is there really a need for this as a specific category? Can’t we just have these discussions on the main C2 forum? (This is meant as a sincere question. I’m not sure which is better: a separate forum category, or keeping everything on one category. Part of the answer depends, I think, on message volume. Right now there’s not a ton of activity in either topic, and so breaking into two separate categories might result in two very empty forums, as opposed to one modestly-interesting one.) Opinions welcome.

Good point. Might as well keep it as it is unless the C2 forum becomes too cluttered.

I would like to see the forums have more activity. I think the one thing that has kept me from being very active in the forums lately is we seem to have lost the capability to have posts sent by email. I only check the forums every few days when I happen to think about it and by then the threads of interest may have become stale.

Gary

totally agree, i think that there are no open discussions between system designers and potential followers