Support for calling a URL when a signal is generated

Does C2 offer system creators any mechanism for pushing notifications? Suppose I have subscribers who want me to notify them automatically via an HTTP GET to a webservice whenever my system generates a signal. They provide the URL of the webservice and the format for the payload.

Is there any mechanism C2 provides for a vendor to achieve something like this? Presumably, the subscribers have some process that they want to run (maybe saving the signal to a database, establishing a position in an unsupported platform like NADEX, etc).

“Suppose I have subscribers who want me to notify them automatically via an HTTP GET to a webservice whenever my system generates a signal.”

I’m not sure what you mean, or what scenario you envision. Most subscribers will simply subscribe to and autotrade your system. Thus, your goal is to simply enter buy/sell trade signals into C2.

Sure, advanced subscribers can use the C2 API to listen to, and act on, new signals, but most normal humans will just subscribe to your system and autotrade it.

One scenario is this: C2 has no integration with NADEX. The subscriber wants to trade on NADEX. But, he definitely doesn’t want to wait for email or write some code to pull the details out of an email. Rather, he would like to just have C2 call his webservice. The webservice would then talk to NADEX and create the position in his account.

C2 Autotrading is great, but not every platform is supported. NADEX is a good example. And nobody wants to enter trades manually, right? How, 1980s is that?

After further review, it seems that the C2ATI is the way to accomplish this. I have requested access to it.

C2ATI looks like a Swiss Army knife whereas I only need a single-purpose tool. It doesn’t appear to push signals out. It sits there waiting to be polled. So, I guess I’ll have to implement that.

Conceptually, C2ATI looks like it was meant for a brokerage not an individual customer to accept signals into some process of his choosing. But, I’ll play the cards C2 is dealing.

I requested, C2 granted. That was quick!