System Signals - Performance

Hi,

I posted a system over year ago (almost two years), and I have forgot about it. Today I checked the system, and the results are month after month down. Looks like fixed amount of $$$ is taken from the initial account every month, since the system did not generate any trades. In the reality the system is profitable since 2009.

Questions:

Why the system did not generate any trades? Any ideas?

What is the amount taken from the account every month?

Can I delete the system and post fixed, that will take trades?

Thank you,

Lukas

System name: LiD - ASX - 170 - ES

www.Linetrol.com

Q:Why did you system not generate any trades?

A:Because you need to generate the trades. C2 won’t do that for you. You’ll need to enter them or attach a 3rd party program (such as MetaTrader, TradeStation, NinjaTrader, IB TWS, etc.)

Q: Why is a small amount deducted from system equity each month?

A: Because we are required to show the cost of your subscription fees in the results.

Q: Can you delete you system?

A: No. But you can definitely start a new one. I hope you do. We’d love to welcome you aboard.

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the response!

Q. So I have to place the orders manually everyday? Once my system opens real position, then I have to go to your website and add the order/trade?

Thanks,

Lukas

www.Linetrol.com

Yes.

Since you use TradeStation, why not send your orders directly to C2 instead of manually entering them?

is there a way to send trade signals using Market Delta?

At the top of this page click "Information," and then click "Using TradeStation with C2."